• Top Members
    Reps
    2585 Replies
  • 716 Replies
    2025 Replies
  • 331 Replies
    1928 Replies
Our minions are trying to make the site more secure by encasing the server in a cage made of solid SSL-ium which may throw up some issues when using the site for the next few hours. Bear with us while we weld this thing together and we are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

My first 3D model

smashapps
Coding Guru

My first 3D model

Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:56 pm

Hey All,

Over the past few years I have played around with 3D models but never really understood it. I decided to try out Sketchup, put up with the video tutorials and I am now very proud to say I have the skills to develop plans for various things I want to make at home. My partner wants a cupboard to store her Build a Bear plush and their clothes so I've come up with this cupboard I am going to make.

What do you all think? :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!

mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner

Re: My first 3D model

Tue May 10, 2016 9:16 pm

I haven't touched Google Sketchup since 2010 I believe. It's been a long time, but for a 3D model it's not bad for a first. I like it, simple and effective! Now gotta add textures.

smashapps
Coding Guru

Mon May 16, 2016 7:29 am

When I build it, it's going to be painted blue.
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!

Bloodz_Ninja
Dedicated Member

Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:03 pm

looks pretty cool. You should give this a shot in AutoDesk Revit or Maya!

Return to “3D Software”