Create a simple Minecraft world in blender

Post your tutorials in here for using various 3D software. Modeling, Animation etc.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
Snyper345
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Here's a tutorial I made, Sorry for no voice.

Part: 2 ?
WARNING: possible loud music

Feel free to post what you've created from this tutorial in an image below I look forward to seeing them.

here's mine:

I kept messing up in the tutorial please forgive me cryer;
Last edited by Snyper345 on Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

The final result looks really nice thanks for sharing your tutorial with us. You should post how you did the trees and the lava ponds as well =)
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
Snyper345
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

smashapps wrote:
The final result looks really nice thanks for sharing your tutorial with us. You should post how you did the trees and the lava ponds as well =)
Knew i'd forget something :\ Ill make a new tutorial later and ill add it to this post
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

It's still cool what you've done though didn't know you could do something like that so easily!
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
Snyper345
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

smashapps wrote:
It's still cool what you've done though didn't know you could do something like that so easily!
Blender is amazing fun to learn :D and too be honest I found how to do this by chance :P
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

I've used it before to do simple things like a simple house and a stair case etc. I've never done anything too complex. Good thing is it's free.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “3D Software”