Im back.... sort of?!

Important site announcements and information.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
Scottie1972
Codenstuff Elite
Codenstuff Elite

Im back.... sort of?!
Scottie1972
well, it has been awhile since I posted anything in the forums.
i have been around here and there in passing....

to those of you that has PM'ed me.
please forgive me for not sending you a reply.
I do not always have the time i need to write a proper reply to your questions.
But, If you search my Post and/or Threads you just might find the answers you are looking for.

i have been pretty busy on running a small biz...( i guess it is my summer project )
do to my hours being from 6:00AM to Dark,30. I work a lot from sun up to sun down.
I have been working on a bit of software for my biz computer and it is going well.
i do not plan to release it as it is for my biz only. But I may release a simple version.

All other projects have been set aside for now. I know a few of you are wondering about the SPLE Project. Well, it is still in the works, I just had to put it aside for a bit. I am hoping to get started back on the SLPE Project "ASAP" or at the latest, late fall.

It was funny. I sat down tonight after closing the shop to work on a project, and found myself lost. (LLMF). I could not remember how I started the project or even what the goal was!(greeze!!!) But after a few minutes of reading the code it all came back to me. So in short. I hope to be back into coding very soon and back on CodenStuff.com

To those of you working on project listed in the threads.
I have seen some cool projects being presented, and I like what I see.
You guy keep up the good work!

Thanks for sparing a few minutes to read this post.
scottie1972
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Re: Im back.... sort of?!
smashapps
Welcome back #Scottie1972 I've been wandering where you went. What is your business? If you don't mind me asking :)
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
benji_19994
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

benji_19994
You're back! #Scottie1972 and if you need help with SPLE PHP side's of things me and smashapps can help =D
Dummy1912
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Dummy1912
welcome back :)
loove;
visit us on:

http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/Lau ... -Run.shtml
Check it out ! http://www.softpedia.com/publisher/I-A- ... 90017.html
Check it out ! http://www.softpedia.com/get/Desktop-En ... lock.shtml
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
I can't believe I spent 2 minutes reading that twoddle. Who do you think you are going to work and earning a living to pay your bills, I've never heard anything so ridiculous in all my life..pathetic excuse! lmao;

Glad to know you're still around because I havent seen you on for a while and was getting worried about you. Don't worry about not having much time to get on due to work because we've all got bills to pay and if you cant pay bills your electric goes off and you cant code omg; so its all good cooll;

I look forward to seeing the return of SLPE and anything else you have in the works.

Now stop slacking and get some work done :lol:
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Scottie1972
Codenstuff Elite
Codenstuff Elite

Scottie1972
cooll; I am working as hard as i can.
maybe soon i can sit and play around on the computer.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Announcements”