Help

Get help with coding on the android platform.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
M1z23R
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Help
M1z23R
Ok guys, so what i am asking you is not that legal :D But it will help me a lot in my studies on my faculty (Medicine) :) So some small info, once in a week we have simple and small test PC which contains 5 questions with 4 different answers each. I took the "Bank" with all the answers on my usb flash drive and i have it in my computer. I made a windows app that searches through all questions and finds the correct answer. I am able to this because every question has id for example 64.121.012 and each answer in that question has same but extended id - 64.121.012.1 (a),64.121.012.2 (b),64.121.012.3 (c) and 64.121.012.4 (d). In the "Bank" (excel file) each answer has value 0 or 1, in each question there are 3 answers with 0 and one (correct) with 1. I want someone to simply redo my application for android 2.3 gingerbread it is not hard at all but for me it is. What i do in my app is split text file using string.split(newline) and then in textbox i just type in question id, it searches through the bank and it returns the answer with same id as question and it has value 1.

If anyone would/could help me i would be grateful ;) 50cc prize :D
M1z23R
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: Help
M1z23R
This is how database "Bank" looks like...

Marked with red are all 4 answers of 1 question (random) and also marked red is "1" that stands for correct answer. Don't mind the language :)
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Help & Support”