• Top Members
    Reps
    2585 Replies
  • 716 Replies
    2025 Replies
  • 331 Replies
    1928 Replies
Our minions are trying to make the site more secure by encasing the server in a cage made of solid SSL-ium which may throw up some issues when using the site for the next few hours. Bear with us while we weld this thing together and we are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Real-Time Code Collaboration

CodenStuff
Site Admin

Real-Time Code Collaboration

Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:28 pm

Hi all,

Just a bit of a plug for this great free service which allows you to instantly open up a collaborative code window so you can share your code in real-time with as many people as you like.

Simply go to the following URL: https://michaelsboost.github.io/WeaveShare/

Click the group icon in the top-left corner then share the URL with whoever you want to collaborate with. It is a fantastic resource if you want to quickly help someone solve a problem. Probably best used for code related problems and not used as a counselling service :teehe;

Try it :)
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.

mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner

Re: Real-Time Code Collaboration

Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:51 pm

Last I checked with CodeShare your free shares expire within 24 hours (unless that changed for those without an account).

Hense why I developed WeaveShare: it's a free and open source alternative to CodeShare that's designed to work and run well for Phones, Tablets, and Desktops.
weaveshare.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

CodenStuff
Site Admin

Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:02 pm

Sorry about that, mikethedj4. I have corrected my original post :)
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.

mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner

Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:13 am

Important Update:

As of Mar 21, 2018 Github updated their API on Gists. In which you can no longer save gists anonymously.

If you try to save a gist anonymously you will be presented with a 404 as seen on Dabblet.com.

However, You can still save gists if you are logged into Github Gist and have user Authentication.

WeaveShare relied on Github Gists to save your weave anonymously to the community. Do to this update WeaveShare is officially a discontinued project as of March 31, 2018.

Return to “Codenstuff boardroom”