Mini NES Coming Soon

If your a member of codenstuff then this is the main place to be. Get together..talk..chat and ponder. Have fun. Chill out. Play games.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Mini NES Coming Soon
smashapps
Hey guys,

Have any of you heard of the new Mini Nes that is coming soon?

https://www.nintendo.com/nes-classic

It is being released next week finally! I have mine preordered with an extra controller, and it comes with 30 built it in games!

Any of you here getting one when it is released and if so what games are you looking forward to on it? Personally I'm going to play the Kirby and Mario titles :D
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Mini NES Coming Soon
CodenStuff
Yes it looks really cool and would certainly bring back memories of the good old days of gaming.

I may get one at some point just to feel that controller in my hands again.

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start. When cheat codes were cool :teehe;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Re: Mini NES Coming Soon
smashapps
If you want one you should have pre ordered one, they are extremely limited. Everywhere here they have been pre ordered out with the first two days of when it was announced.
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Codenstuff boardroom”