Dbit Services is hiring!

Members who can help you with things like Applications, Graphics, Music, Videos or help with installation, website setup etc.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Contributors
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Dbit Services is hiring!
smashapps
Hey everyone,

Last month I registered the business name "Diverse Business IT Services" it is an Australian registered business name, registered under my ABN.

I am looking to employ somebody who has the following skills:

Strong PHP
HTML
CSS
Some JavaScript
MySQL

You will be required to work on my current project CCMS (Client/Contractor Management System) it is a name in progress/may change it later.

Basically this web system needs to easily be shifted between companies, so each system will be the same but all company details will be stored in one file so it can easily be exported to different companies.

The system is to allow clients, contractors and managers of the clients and contractors to log in, and manage everything. In this case the system is for two cleaning companies. One services all states in Australia and is quite a large company. They service commercial sites, military sites, medical, the food industry and they run a gardening and landscaping division.

The other company is South Australian owned and services domestic and commercial sites.

The system will be hosted on each companies own server. The managers need to be able to log in and view EVERYTHING like their contractors, the work they do, their clients and their clients details and clients should be able to log in and create tickets if there are any issues.

I won't be getting any funds in for this project AFTER it is created. Once the system is up and running is when I can bill people for the software. You will be given a nice cut of $, it can range anywhere from $250-$1000 AUD.

It's something just to start out with. If you are interested in helping please email me here:

thomas@dbitservices.com.au

I also have a few other projects going, like a website for www.dbitservices.com.au, if you're able to help please email me.

Thanks everyone.
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Services for hire”