NEED AWESOME/BOSS BLENDER AND PHOTOSHOP ARTISTS!

Reviews, news, tips and cheats for playstation games.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Contributors
Proprogrammer
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

alright guys I need some expert Blender artists and photoshop/GIMP artists. I have currently finished Dead Island Portable Graphics and Game Engine. This game engine is probably one of the best game engines that supports playstations console graphics. This game will be available for the psp, ps2, and ps3 when finished.

When Making Models in Blender I need them to be in .obj Form

And when making Textures they need to be in .tga form(not sure if GIMP supports this)

I will take care of all the sound effects. If someone wants to help coding, they will need to be really good in C. I will only let 2 people into coding portion.

I only need 8 artists and if you dont think you will be able to finish this till the end, which will be about 5-6months then dont join at all, cause i am not going to put up with that crap!!!!

YOU WILL HAVE TO BE AVAILABLE AT LEAST 2-3 DAYS A WEEK

THE REASON WHY I AM MAKING THIS GAME IS BECAUSE I LOVED THE COMMERICAL, BUT NOW SINCE I GOT IT I REALLY WANT TO MAKE IT TO HAVE FUN!

NOTE: NO CUTSCENES OR ITEMS SUCH AS MONEY WILL NOT BE IN THIS GAME DUE TO LACK OF RAM AND TIME!
ONE MORE THING I ALREADY MADE THE ISLAND

Also I will not be starting on the artistry until 1 and 1/2 weeks from now because i am trying to take a break.

GET READY PLAYSTATION OWNERS FOR DEAD ISLAND PORTABLE!!! ALSO MULTIPLAYER IS FREE!

ALSO SORRY ABOUT SO MANY ALSO's
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Proprogrammer, not just a Programmer.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Playstation”