Awesome WebBrowser for iOS

Discuss the latest phones or get help using your own.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

Awesome WebBrowser for iOS
comathi
Alright, so I was browsing around the app store, when I came across this web browser called Mercury. I downloaded it and it works great.

Some of the features are:

- Set a homepage for the browser to go to
- Select a default search engine (google, bing, yahoo, etc.)
- Make webpages think you are running another browser (chrome, firefox, IE, etc.)
- Download files, then email, dropbox, or whatever
- Open up to 10 tabs at once, tabs are displayed on a bar, so no need to click the tab button to select one.

More features also, so if you are interested, just type "Browser" in the app store, abd you should be a ble to find "Mercury Web Browser"

Enjoy!! :D

-Comathi-
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Re: Awesome WebBrowser for iOS
Codex
First of all, you made double topics.
Second, it's a lite version, which means it doesn't have alot of features, and you are limited to browsing according to a user-review.

Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mercury- ... 12646?mt=8

But the cool thing is you get a cool UI and you can change themes too.
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

Re: Awesome WebBrowser for iOS
comathi
I apologize for the double-post, I'm on my iPod, so there migt have been a bug or watever. Anyway, I removed the second post.

Also, I did not know this was a lite version, as there was no indication of it in the app store. But it's still pretty cool :D
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Phones”