Team Fortress 2

Reviews, news, tips and cheats for PC games.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
code it
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Team Fortress 2
code it
Team Fortress 2... is a first person shooter game.. kinda like Call of Duty but different. Team Fortress 2 is a F2P game which stands for free to play so it cost no money. Team Fortress 2 is a game with a few gamemodes. Capture The Flag, Control Points, King of the Hill, Mann vs. Machine. Yeah Capture the Flag, the name says it, so both teams RED and BLU have a case of intelligence and what your goal is to protect the intelligence from the other team to capture it and bring it back to your base and to capture the enemy's intelligence and bring it back to your base. You need to capture the intelligence 3 times to win. Control Points is RED team are defenders and BLU team are attackers, so the goal for the BLU team is to capture the control points and to do that is to stand on the circular things and the more people on the control points, the faster the control points capture. For the RED team the goal is to defend the BLU team from capturing the control points and for the RED team to win is defend the control points until time runs out but when BLU team captures 1 point, time will be added. Next on the list is King of the Hill which in the middle of the map there is a control point and one of the teams are suppose to capture the point and leave it captured and don't let the other team capture until time runs out. Mann vs. Machine is where there are robots you kill and they carry and bomb and you try to defend your area so they don't drop the bomb into your base and explode. So the 9 classes are Scout, Soldier, Pyro, Demoman, Heavy, Engineer, Medic, Sniper, and Spy.

Scout:
A baseball player. The scout is an offense class and is very strong but doesn't have a lot of HP.

Soldier:
This guy's main weapon is the Rocket Launcher that shoots rockets and does a lot of damage and also has a fair amout of HP.

Pyro:
This guy.. no one really seen his face because of his gas mask. This guy has a flamethrower and just sets people on fire.

Demoman:
Yay grenade time! Demoman's main weapon is the grenade launcher.. and what does it do? Shoot grenades!

Heavy:
This fatty has a ton of HP compared to other classes and his main weapon.... the minigun, also does ton of damage but he is very slow.

Engineer:
This guy.. just loves to build. Things like sentry guns and dispensers to give ammo and health to your teammates can be very useful.

Medic:
Medic's job is to heal teammates with his medi-gun.

Sniper:
This guy stays in a corner, scopes in with his sniper rifle, and just kills people.

Spy:
This guy can disguise as an enemy's teammate, making them think he's on their team, sap buildings such as sentry guns, dispensers, etc.
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Team Fortress 2
CodenStuff
THE_SCOUT! rules :D lol ...Team Fortress 2 sucks though..game play is horrible. Get Team Fortress Classic cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Usman55
I knew Codenstuff would reply after seeing the title "TF2".

I'll reinstall TFC now. I totally forgot about it after I reinstalled Windows 7.
code it
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

code it
Lol, i like tf2 better and tfc is 5$ )=<<
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “PC Games”