Audio CD

Created or found some images that you would like to share with others? please post them in here. Buttons, backgrounds, borders or any images people could use in there applications.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Audio CD
Usman55
Hello fellow members,

I was organizing my backups today and came across some an audio cd pic which I made for use in my Audio CD Player. As I have no use for it now, I'll upload it here. The separate pics easily demonstrate how everything was done and it is a tutorial in itself. I used Paint for doing it. It has been a couple of years now. I'm so busy with studies that I don't get time for programming.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Audio CD
CodenStuff
Edges are a bit pixellated but not bad I can see it being used as an icon cooll;

First image reminds me of a pokeball...Pikachu lol
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Re: Audio CD
Usman55
Yeah, RunarM came up with a funky version of the final product which he PMed me. the first thing I told him was to smooth down the edges.

And you talkin' about pokeball? Pikachu? Never heard of these terms as I'm not a fan of Pokemon.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “GFX Media”