YouTube Video Downloader 3.0

Please post all your completed software applications in here. This is for full software which you have created and wish to release and share with everyone.
20 posts Page 1 of 2
Napster1488
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

YouTube Video Downloader 3.0
Napster1488
Hey Guys,
now Finally here is my YouTube Video Downloader now in Version 3.0
Features are Preview Thumbnail/Save Thumbnail Image
Download in Low,Middel,High,HD and Full HD Quality
Better Design , a little bit more Advanced like u can see now Video Titel and UserName in the Program...
A Video Converter to Convert FLV Files to MP4 and AVI and MP4 to FLV and AVI
And a Video Player to Play YouTube Videos in it....

Some words about the Program:
- There is still the Background Sound from the Video i can not disable it without loosing Download Function
- When Converting Video the Video Converter Window will stop working and when its finished the Window works again :D Sry i couldnt add Progressbar or something...

Preview Pictures:

Download:
RapidShare

This file is hosted off-site.

MegaUpload

This file is hosted off-site.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Napster1488 on Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
YouTube Downloader v3.0
Proprogrammer
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Very nice, but i dont think it is worth 7 credits. I made the same thing and it was free. I am not saying you have to do what i tell you, but i think you should lower it to 3 at least.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Proprogrammer, not just a Programmer.
Napster1488
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

I changed Attachment to 4 Credits , i think thats ok ?!
YouTube Downloader v3.0
zachman61
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: YouTube Video Downloader 3.0
zachman61
looks very nice
i dont have the need for a youtube downloader, but keep it at what you want it, don't let anyone sway your opinion of your work
Nailing my feet to the floor is easier than using my own muscles to balance, but you don't see me doing that :)
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
People can charge whatever they like for their own work and I actually think its worth more than 7 credits.

This is really good Napster1488 im very impressed and although it works good as it is I think if you combined all 3 apps Viewer/Downloader/Converter into 1 program make it all look crisp and tidy then you are onto a winner.

I think a lot of people would use this if you did a little advertising (youtube/blog/facebook). Good job cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Skillful
Skillful Coders
Skillful Coders

Skillful
Nice work Napster1488!!Keep it up!
Instead of LOL use this -
LSIBMHBIWFETALOL

Which means -
Laughing silently in between my head because it wasn't funny enough to actually laugh out loud!
Napster1488
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Thanks Guys,
yeah i could merge all that Programs together maybe ill do it...but the VideoPlayer and Downloader is using .NET 3.5 and Video Converter 2.0,Video Converter only works with framework2.0 anyway because of the library i used.
YouTube Downloader v3.0
Napster1488
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

I Changed Credits now to 7 and i leave it now on 7 i think its really worthing that Credits soo...And because of the Fact that its the Only Working YouTube Downloader on this Site...that also includes a Video Converter...
YouTube Downloader v3.0
Skillful
Skillful Coders
Skillful Coders

Skillful
You should charge the credits as you feel like. It is the peoples' choice whether to download an expensive file that is worth the cost.
Instead of LOL use this -
LSIBMHBIWFETALOL

Which means -
Laughing silently in between my head because it wasn't funny enough to actually laugh out loud!
Napster1488
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

CoderBoy1201 wrote:
You should charge the credits as you feel like. It is the peoples' choice whether to download an expensive file that is worth the cost.
Yes you´re right cooll;
YouTube Downloader v3.0
20 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Full Software”