Copyright Codenstuff.com 2017
YOU NEED TO BE LOGGED IN TO USE THIS FEATURE

Register
Credits
ProXL-J and Infinity Blue Source
If you have completed an application and wish to share the complete source/project files with everyone then please post it in here. Source-code files only, no tutorials.

ProXL-J and Infinity Blue Source
Hi all,

I recently found a load of old project files and as promised I am sharing the source-code to some of my old project.

First up we have ProXL-J which was my product licensing software which enabled you to add trial features to your apps and sell keys to unlock. This file contains both the ProXL-J software and the component project files.

ProXLJSource.zip

Then we have my old auto updating software I called Infinity Blue:

InfinityBlueSource.zip

Hopefully someone will find these useful and I apologise in advance for my messy coding back in the day lol

Enjoy :)

Please register to download these files and remove the ads
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Re: ProXL-J and Infinity Blue Source
hello nice apps cody
how do i solve these errors in the project please?

Please register to download these files and remove the ads
Not sure on that one. Make sure you're using the latest Visual Studio and .Net Frameworks. Make sure your project is targeting .NET 4.5
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Awesome!! I always wanted the code for the ProXL-J program. Thanks heaps for sharing, I'll be sure to take a look through later on
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
hello,

Cody what version of vb.net did you use to code ProXL-J please?
Mark wrote:hello,

Cody what version of vb.net did you use to code ProXL-J please?

I used 4.5 framework VS2015
hello

that could be why its not working for me as im using vs 2010?.

framework 4.0
Mark wrote:hello

that could be why its not working for me as im using vs 2010?.

framework 4.0

You should really upgrade to the latest visual studio and frameworks. Can I ask why are you still using 2010?

Online now

Users viewing this forum: No registered users and 1 browsing