• Top Members
    Reps
    2585 Replies
  • 716 Replies
    2025 Replies
  • 331 Replies
    1928 Replies
Our minions are trying to make the site more secure by encasing the server in a cage made of solid SSL-ium which may throw up some issues when using the site for the next few hours. Bear with us while we weld this thing together and we are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

[Help] HTML Table - PHP

muttley1968
Hardcore Programmer

[Help] HTML Table - PHP

Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:22 am

Hello guys,
I Have spent the last few days racking my brain and searching google.

I Have a site i am helping a friend with for college, we have a page where a user fills in some data, then near the bottom they build a list of items.
This list is built using js and adding elements to a HTML table.

We then needed to press submit and all the data go to A php file, that runs some code there.
and this is where we got stuck.

I Came up with the bright idea to parse the table data to json each time the user adds an item.
So we have a json item called data the contains each item however we cant pass that to the PHP file.

I Did also think maybe a hidden feild in the add row part, that is an inputfeild named "Row:value" so I can just use $_POST however, When i tried this it didnt work.
could anyone offer some help please the deadline is 2 weeks and this is only one of the pages we have to do along with a HUGE af report

CodenStuff
Site Admin

Re: [Help] HTML Table - PHP

Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:23 pm

im on my fiddly tablet so cant type out anything lengthy.

i did find this which i hope will be useful

https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-pass-a-J ... ternal-php

hope it helps
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.

Return to “Other Languages”