Gimp - Shine Navigation

Learn how to use software like Photoshop and Gimp to create your own custom graphics.
16 posts Page 2 of 2
Contributors
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Re: Gimp - Shine Navigation
Usman55
Great tutorial and navigation bar but I prefer sing premade ones, so do you think I can ask you for helping me making my website stuff? I want to make my own forum or website. Ofcourse a free one.
Axel
Coding God
Coding God

Axel
Usman55 wrote:
Great tutorial and navigation bar but I prefer sing premade ones, so do you think I can ask you for helping me making my website stuff? I want to make my own forum or website. Ofcourse a free one.
dude this is a big bump, could have contacted the ts in pm
http://vagex.com/?ref=25000
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Usman55
Well, sorry... I didn't knew that bumping was against the rules. If it is against the rule, then why is there a bumping button at the bottom of the thread? If it really is, then I don't think I have the liking of getting negative reputation points.
Axel
Coding God
Coding God

Axel
Usman55 wrote:
Well, sorry... I didn't knew that bumping was against the rules. If it is against the rule, then why is there a bumping button at the bottom of the thread? If it really is, then I don't think I have the liking of getting negative reputation points.
i didn't derep you ? o.O
http://vagex.com/?ref=25000
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

mikethedj4
Usman55 wrote:
Great tutorial and navigation bar but I prefer using premade ones, so do you think I can ask you for helping me making my website stuff? I want to make my own forum or website. Ofcourse a free one.
Sure, but you'd haft to wait until my computer is fixed, cause I can't do anything until this boot problem is fixed.
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Usman55
YourSocksRoxx wrote:
Usman55 wrote:
i didn't derep you ? o.O
Nope, not you. Codexvideos and macHard did.
16 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “GFX Tutorials”