Draw your own game world

If you have completed an application and wish to share the complete source/project files with everyone then please post it in here. Source-code files only, no tutorials.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Draw your own game world
CodenStuff
Hello,

In most games you have to follow the level/world that the creater made but why not have some fun and draw your own while you play the game. Use your mouse to draw platforms for your character to walk/jump on and then erase them to literally make the game your own.

You could make a game with a starting point and end point and the player has to draw their way to the finish line..I dont know it could be fun :P

An interested concept that you may find useful for your own game idea.
GameClippingDraw.zip
Arrows to move, space to jump, Left mouse button to draw, Right mouse button to erase.

Enjoy cooll;
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Re: Draw your own game world
Usman55
"Arrows to move, space to jump, Left mouse button to draw, Right mouse button to erase.", Just what I thought. Amazing idea dude, I'm onto this.

Actually, to be honest, my exams are up ahead and I have to get excellent grades to get my admission in the next class, I'm in 9 now and I won't get much time (or maybe no time at all) to do anything computer-related. But I'm building up a to-do list and I'll get onto it at the starting of the 10th class. I think it's going to be as fun as hell. Wish me luck.
Lewis
Coding God
Coding God

Lewis
It would be good in certain games, You could also dedicate a certain area for the player to draw the map ( like to build a bridge ) But very nice, thanks CnS =D
TonyJunakPRO
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

TonyJunakPRO
awesome, but missing lot stuff
iLenkaa
Top Poster
Top Poster

iLenkaa
I like it.
Just something new!
lesan101
Top Poster
Top Poster

lesan101
Bro great little game you have there, i am trying it out right now :)
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Source-Code”