offBeat Pre-Release Update

Here is the place to post images, videos and downloads of your current and upcoming applications that you are working on.
25 posts Page 2 of 3
Contributors
sasunka
Just Registered
Just Registered

Re: offBeat
sasunka
I love your idea! That name "offBeat" really catches me Lol lmao;
sasunka
Just Registered
Just Registered

sasunka
Download's broken though...
Smiley
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Smiley
sasunka wrote:
I love your idea! That name "offBeat" really catches me Lol lmao;
Thank you cooll;
sasunka wrote:
Download's broken though...
Sorry about that forgot to test it when i put it off site, fixed now enjoy cooll;
sasunka
Just Registered
Just Registered

sasunka
I just love it! Here's an idea though: Maybe you could add sharing options, and saving to cloud servers?
You could use "getelementbyid" to request a username and password, then to upload the song.
Same could apply to sharing.
Smiley
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Smiley
sasunka wrote:
I just love it! Here's an idea though: Maybe you could add sharing options, and saving to cloud servers?
You could use "getelementbyid" to request a username and password, then to upload the song.
Do you mean sharing through social networking sites, what would be saved to cloud servers?

Sorry sometimes i don't understand what people are talking about idoit;
sasunka
Just Registered
Just Registered

sasunka
Smiley wrote:
sasunka wrote:
Do you mean sharing through social networking sites, what would be saved to cloud servers?

Yeah, i meant social networks. But with cloud servers, i meant, that since your program saves all downloads into a folder called "Library", maybe it would be possible to use an API or just directly using "getelementbyid" to save to cloud services like Dropbox. So, basically saving to an FTP server or online hard disks.
Smiley
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Smiley
sasunka wrote:
Smiley wrote:
sasunka wrote:

Yeah, i meant social networks. But with cloud servers, i meant, that since your program saves all downloads into a folder called "Library", maybe it would be possible to use an API or just directly using "getelementbyid" to save to cloud services like Dropbox. So, basically saving to an FTP server or online hard disks.
Ah i gotcha, these are both interesting features but for now i'am working on others features such as auto-tagging and general improvements to the application itself.

Perhaps after the next update cooll;
Smiley
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: offBeat Pre-Release Update
Smiley
Hi Guys Smiley here

I have been working on this update for about a week now and will be ready for a full release next week.

The reason I'am releasing this preview today is for error reporting so please test the app as much as you can, if you find any errors or something is not working right please post it here or PM me.

DOWNLOAD REMOVED

Thanks, Smiley cooll;
Last edited by Smiley on Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dummy1912
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Dummy1912
wonderful #Smiley :)
visit us on:

http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/Lau ... -Run.shtml
Check it out ! http://www.softpedia.com/publisher/I-A- ... 90017.html
Check it out ! http://www.softpedia.com/get/Desktop-En ... lock.shtml
Casirus
Codenstuff Elite
Codenstuff Elite

Casirus
Eh, sorry but by international copyright laws any software the downloads music NOT already owned by the owner is a breach of the law. also any site or service used to host music not already owned by or licensed to the company hosting it is breaking the law as well as it is hosting stolen songs.
DraculCorp - Progress lives forever
We strive for progress to improve the world we leave behind.
25 posts Page 2 of 3
Return to “Work in Progress”