3-2-1 Launch!

Challenge topics and posts from previous years, for the memories :)
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

3-2-1 Launch!
CodenStuff
Welcome to challenge #5

3-2-1 Launch!

The challenge for today is create an application/shortcut launcher.

Like the popular stardock objectdock software the launcher should allow the user to add program and files shortcuts to it for quick easy access to the stuff they use the most on their computer. Launchers come in all shapes and sizes so here is an image showing a few different designs to give you some inspiration:

Launchers can be a simple window that pops up on screen or docked in the taskbar, at the top/sides of the screen or nice animated flyout menus containing your favourite shortcut links.

Requirements for this challenge:
Must allow user to add shortcuts to files and programs.
The selected program/file must launch/open when the user clicks or selects it.

Bonus points for the best design.

Have fun and post your entry when finished cooll;

Our security team attempted a raid earlier today on the warehouse to try re-capture 'Crazy' but were unsuccessful in their attempt. However one member of the team managed to grab a package off a table while running away like a little girl and that means we have a prize to give away wahooo;

Guaranteed prize winner selected at random from all qualifying entries in this challenge.
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
noypikami
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: 3-2-1 Launch!
noypikami
just a simple launcher...! :geek:

===screenshots taken=========
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

comathi
I've been at it all day... can't take it anymore lol. It certainly doesn't have a super design... but you can drag files and programs to it, and then click them ;)

Just don't forget to extract everything, lol

This file is hosted off-site.
Shim
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Shim
here is my entree

its not really good i think
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Find my programs on Softpedia
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Mad March Challenge Archive”