Hide email and show logo in PayPal form

If you need help with a project or need to know how to do something specific in VB.NET then please ask your questions in here.
Forum rules
Please LOCK your topics once you have found the solution to your question so we know you no longer require help with your query.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
KraZy
Top Poster
Top Poster

I would like to understand how it is possible to set a logo in the form of purchase of PayPal as did codenstuff. See the attach..

I find no setting for this, currently customers see my email address and some of them continue to contact me ignoring assistance email.
How can I change my email address with the logo?

Thank You.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I'm in the empire business.
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Paypal website has changed its design and I'm not sure where the settings are now but this guide may help you..

https://www.paypal.com/customize
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
KraZy
Top Poster
Top Poster

CodenStuff wrote:
Paypal website has changed its design and I'm not sure where the settings are now but this guide may help you..

https://www.paypal.com/customize
Ok thank you I managed to put the logo winky;
I have one last question for you, I noticed that when I bought your program is not specified in the receipt this field:

The charge will appear on your credit card account as "PAYPAL * "my name"

while all my clients have it. Is there some setting that can be changed?
PS: We contacted privately to inform you that the problems to the server about the emails have been resolved, apparently it seems that internal links create problems, used one Shortner and now everything is going great.
I'm in the empire business.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Coding Help & Support”