Platform to build your own Vertual OS

If you have completed an application and wish to share the complete source/project files with everyone then please post it in here. Source-code files only, no tutorials.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
muttley1968
Hardcore Programmer
Hardcore Programmer

Hello here is a very simple little Os platform mainly for beginers and tbh more in the hope that they will give me ideas for mine i have also attached a larg selction of icons for you all to use as well as the code that is in there getting the actuall icons form windows its self for the desktop please take a look if you want any help on how something is working please tell me i have tried to keep the code as clean as possible and if you are supper beginer and would like one on one help add me on skype rman180 but change the invite text to tell me who you are from codenstuff please i am more than willing to help though

PS
please tell me if this type of tut is helpfull or should i put it in snippets and explain or is this just me being stupid please comment want to know if i should make more tuts or goo die :P lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
clanc789
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Dunno if you did this but did you comment in the code?

Like:
Code: Select all
'set timer interval to 1
timer1.interval = 1
If you didnt that is the best to do, that way it is a tut instead of copy N paste.
Practice makes perfect!

VIP since: 6-10-2011
muttley1968
Hardcore Programmer
Hardcore Programmer

i havent i sorta just named everything what it is and made the code as simple as i could just that is the way i learnt so far is from copy and paste tidy codeing and just sorta getting it sorry ill try your way next thanks for advice clanc
muttley1968
Hardcore Programmer
Hardcore Programmer

Any one think this is a good or bad tut ?...
Filip
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

//////
Last edited by Filip on Tue May 22, 2012 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CodenStuff wrote:
Nope, it's just your sick and dirty mind. You sick twisted warped little pervo :D
muttley1968
Hardcore Programmer
Hardcore Programmer

double post?....
how was it a double post imm just unsure on weather other people find this helpfull or not if they doo i can make more if not try and rethink my tuts and try it a diffrent way is all i was tring to doo m8 soo?...
Last edited by muttley1968 on Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Filip
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

That's 2 posts in a row..
CodenStuff wrote:
Nope, it's just your sick and dirty mind. You sick twisted warped little pervo :D
muttley1968
Hardcore Programmer
Hardcore Programmer

yh trying 2 restart chat save reposting
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Source-Code”