Free Antivirus Software

Anything not covered in other boards, software, tricks, tweaks, help etc please post in here.
35 posts Page 4 of 4
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Re: Free Antivirus Software
mikethedj4
Norton, and McAfee are the worst antivirus applications anyone can use.

Norton 2003-2006 were huge resource hogs that would slow all but top-of-the-line machines down. Norton 2007 has been completely re-done and now uses a more reasonable amount of computer resources.

Norton I would say by far is the most useless AV i have ever used, because it never saved my PC from an attack or virus attack when needed.

Now a good online friend of mine Daniel made a video on the so called "Best Virus Scanner?".
You can head here for some free antivirus software. I haven't posted any new antivirus software lately, but will in the near future.
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

hungryhounduk
mmm i watched the Video, but having used Avast for about 6 years or so, i wont change to another as Avast is great for me...It's all down to preference really, and that Old saying....If it aint broke dont fix it.....:)
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

mikethedj4
I have Spyware Doctor 2010 with AntiVirus, and this has been great for me as well, not freeware though, but it's the only AntoVirus I trust, plus I get new releases free.
Lewis
Coding God
Coding God

Lewis
I liked the video but im sticking with avast
Agust1337
Coding God
Coding God

Agust1337
Yeah Avira is really good, so you can also download it ;)
http://www.Avira.com/
Top-notch casual Dating
35 posts Page 4 of 4
Return to “Misc”