Creating Website Templates with Style Sheets>Tutorial

Please post your tutorials for this software in here.
14 posts Page 2 of 2
Contributors
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

I know, I've been looking for what I should use to create web pages, an HTML editor that contains all that programming languages... Any clue?
Hi Nery

For creating web pages you really just need dreamweaver, you can incorporate, Html ( as thats what used as the source on all web pages ) Flash, CSS, JAVA, and all the rest into dreamweaver....

buy a Book on Dreamweaver as that will teach you the Fundamentals of creating web pages and will explain what you can do and how to add, Java,CSS, XML to your pages, as this is how i learnt and how most people learn.

I have about £400 worth of books that i bought when i went to college covering Flash, Dreamweaver, 3D Max, Visual Studio, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash Games etc. and they are a wealth of information that if i didn't have i would not have learnt as i did.

Also find tutorials on the web of what you find is interesting to you and then recreate them, this is the best way too learn.

Chris
Nery
Co-Admin Moderator
Co-Admin Moderator

ok, I'm actually working on a personal webpage just for training with dreamweaver & photoshop.
un kn0 wn
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

I think you should stick to the adobe master collection CS5. Personally I think it is a really good package because you can design everything, Make your own background and buttons, Animated Headers and then create the website. :) And LOL I've been training my Web Design Skills too and I'm picking up :)
Kieken72
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Why are u using Tables... it is outdated....
Check W3C for standards even when u want to learn check W3Schools
14 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Dreamweaver”