Graveyard Scene

Post your tutorials in here for using various 3D software. Modeling, Animation etc.
10 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Graveyard Scene
hungryhounduk
I did this a while back and just come across it today, not that brilliant but not too bad either ;)
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Re: Graveyard Scene
Usman55
Hello Hungryhounduk,

I am just amazed to see what you have done! You say it's not that great but in my opinion that is the best! Keep up the good work!

Thank you.
GoodGuy17
Coding God
Coding God

GoodGuy17
When did you make this? I want to say the little wood peg things look like the games like CS. Well, this is nice, but I think you could remake this today and it would look better.(i'm not trying to hate on ya lol)
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
Hello,

When were you in my bedroom omg; taking a photo of me waking up in the morning! :lol:

Another amazing design for you hungryhounduk :D. Do you have anymore hidden treasures laying around?

I remember making posts and tombstones like that using Truespace years back and I made a Rayman model lol.

Love it cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

hungryhounduk
I remember making posts and tombstones like that using Truespace years back and I made a Rayman model
Hi Codenstuff

Truespace :) thats what I started with many years back and gave me the urge to get into 3D, cooll;
Nery
Co-Admin Moderator
Co-Admin Moderator

Nery
2 Words: Awesome Stuff!

2008? You did it in 2008?
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

hungryhounduk
Hi Nery
yes i did this a while back, just fiddling about trying things out cooll;

Chris
Nery
Co-Admin Moderator
Co-Admin Moderator

Nery
You could be in a gaming factory making the 3D environment or the textures to the 3D objects...
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

hungryhounduk
Hi Nery
With 3d Max you can do everything, Create Landscapes, People, Buildings, Real Flowing Water, Explosions, space scenes the list goes on and on.

Its all down to one's imagination, i have done loads of stuff over the years, and if i can find some more i will post it up on here cooll; My external Harddrive that went KAPUT a while back has all the stuff that i have been doing on it over the last 10 years :( It's a shame i cant get any of that off it as i did some space animation with Spaceships blowing each other up with lazers and all the ships are crashing and blowing apart with cool explosions.

If i get some more RAM for my computer( as i only have 526meg at the mo ;) ) and even tho it handles 3d ok as its dual Zeon Proccessors But it can take ages to Render really complex scenes with lots of Polygons, I will do some more Space stuff as animation and let you see how good it is.

Chris
Nery
Co-Admin Moderator
Co-Admin Moderator

Nery
Ok, 3D Art seems very interesting but it doesn't fit me, I'll just stay on the 2D :D
10 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “3D Software”