CNS Logo with noise and Explosion/fire effect

Post your tutorials in here for using various 3D software. Modeling, Animation etc.
10 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

This was a pic i did and was going to use as part of a Layered Image for the Halloween Competition but didn't use it in the end. But I thought i would post it up Instead.

The Text is sitting on a Plane with a Mirrored surface, with Noise added to the text and to the Reflection that the Text has left, The fire was just a Sphere Gizmo with Combustion setup to give the fire effect.

This was just a still from an Animation of 100 frames which started with Normal text, then Text Slowly gets Noised up and as the Noise is going on the Fire/explosion effect kicks in :)

Sometime soon i will post up some Animations done in 3d Max, But i want to host them somewhere else other than YouTube, when i sort it i will show you some cool stuff wahooo; wahooo;

If its any good for anyone then you can use it for whatever you like ( with no restrictions )

Chris
Last edited by hungryhounduk on Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zulf
Serious Programmer
Serious Programmer

Wow, that is very good HH. Nice job. :)
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Now thats what i like about ur designing, except for 'Code' & 'Stuff'. The 'N' looks cool with the flames.
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
Cheatmasterbw
Coding God
Coding God

Pretty Good!
http://www.megaapps.tk/
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Hey Guys
Thanks for the comments :)
Now thats what i like about ur designing, except for 'Code' & 'Stuff'. The 'N' looks cool with the flames.
Yeah its wont be everyones taste, but i was trying to get it looking a bit Worn Looking and distressed cooll;

Chris
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

The fire could use major work, also I don't see any water so I don't get why there's the wavy watery reflection, and also to be honest I really don't like the text effect at all.

I don't dig this at all bro sorry
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

The fire could use major work, also I don't see any water so I don't get why there's the wavy watery reflection, and also to be honest I really don't like the text effect at all.

I don't dig this at all bro sorry
Dont be sorry Mike, I dont care for much of your stuff either :) Only i dont Plaster Comments about it round the site like you do :lol:

But thanks for your Honesty cooll;

Chris
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

What can I say? I love graphic designing :)
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

I always love hungryhounduks graphics ;) - lol not sure I like the idea of you blowing up codenstuff but I like it cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
NecroPhis
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

woooow thats awesome :O
10 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “3D Software”