HQ 3D Button Pack

Post your tutorials in here for using various 3D software. Modeling, Animation etc.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

HQ 3D Button Pack
hungryhounduk

Hi
High Quality OneOff Designs for use with VB.net - Flash and the Web
UP-OVER-DOWN Images

In the Pack are:

2 x Up Buttons
2 x Over Buttons
2 x Down Buttons
As in the Picture above..

More Crazy HQ Buttons comming soon cooll;

5 CREDITS PER PACK

enjoy

Chris
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by hungryhounduk on Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Axel
Coding God
Coding God

Re: HQ 3D Button Pack
Axel
These are insane... With 3Dsmax ?
http://vagex.com/?ref=25000
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

hungryhounduk
Hi Axel
yes they were done in 3D Max (version 3) and then in
to Photoshop for cutting out (Alpha Channel :) ) and the Drop shadow added as well, then saved as a .Png...

Chris
Axel
Coding God
Coding God

Axel
hungryhounduk wrote:
Hi Axel
yes they were done in 3D Max (version 3) and then in
to Photoshop for cutting out (Alpha Channel :) ) and the Drop shadow added as well, then saved as a .Png...

Chris
I understand 10% Of what you said. :P(Hi , axel, Chris, yes)
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Usman55
Hungry, great designs but I don't have any need of them right now so I won't download. Glad you're back into designing (affter a long time!). But the second button design should be better, I mean they aren't turned well, and the three of them look similar. I like the first one very much. And where is your own design page in which you made skins for money?
Axel
Coding God
Coding God

Axel
They are actually nicer than they look here , I downloaded them for errm, no reason...
Skillful
Skillful Coders
Skillful Coders

Skillful
OMG these buttons look DAMN AWESOME. I'll try them out later when I need them.
Any ways great work!
Instead of LOL use this -
LSIBMHBIWFETALOL

Which means -
Laughing silently in between my head because it wasn't funny enough to actually laugh out loud!
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

hungryhounduk
But the second button design should be better, I mean they aren't turned well, and the three of them look similar. I like the first one very much. And where is your own design page in which you made skins for money?
Hey

These Button Images are all Perspective View from 3D Max, So if they were Flat on as you look at them then they would turn as they are supposed too, But only in Top View (if that ,makes sense to you ) The problem with Top View in 3D Max is that you need lots of good lighting as the colours will be bleached out and white... So the Answer to your first point:

1. But the second button design should be better, I mean they aren't turned well and the three of them look similar = They are all the same Image rotated, but as they are in Perspective View it gives the effect that they are not turning right, but they are its just an illusion :)

2. And where is your own design page in which you made skins for money? = I decided a while back to get rid of it and was going to design other stuff to replace it with, but too be honest i dont really know what to put there so at the moment that is on hold.

Chris
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Usman55
Anyways, they look good. And I am missing your page lol. It went away without notice lol.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “3D Software”