3D Tin Web Based 3D Modeling

Post your tutorials in here for using various 3D software. Modeling, Animation etc.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

3D Tin Web Based 3D Modeling
mikethedj4
You can check it out here - http://www.3dtin.com/

I personally don't really like it, and not really that good, but if you're new or bored, maybe something you'd like to try.
Napster1488
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: 3D Tin Web Based 3D Modeling
Napster1488
Lol the already done Models there are really bad :D
I am not really Good in Modelling but i can make 1000Times better Models with Milkshape 3D :)
YouTube Downloader v3.0
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

mikethedj4
Same here except for the milkshape 3d. I use Blender instead.
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

smashapps
I've used Blender im not good at modelling best thing I can do is a terrible house with a carport lol
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

mikethedj4
lol when I tried 3DVIA Shape for the first time I made a crappy house, I still don't like it. I like Blender better cause you can do more, but 3DVIA Shape is good for new users coming into 3D modeling.
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

mikethedj4
Looks like they've added some new stuff to 3D Tin, makes it a little better, but still needs a lot of work. I hate the idea that once the block/model/etc: is added you can't move it, and I think that really needs some improvement, and work, but a big improvement so far.

However I replied to this post not just to notify you guys about that, but also want you guys to checkout Tinkercad. More information on that on it's website. I see this being better than 3D Tin so far, but we'll see what will happen in the future.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “3D Software”