CarRace Video from 3D Max

Post your tutorials in here for using various 3D software. Modeling, Animation etc.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

CarRace Video from 3D Max
hungryhounduk

Here is a little ditty i have been working on.

It is all pretty Low Polygon and i am using Different Cameras in the viewports to capture the Action..

This is just a rough test to see how it all looks

In the attachment below is 4 Flash files
You can double click on any of the files and the animation/Video will loop through all the Flash Files..

Chris
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Axel
Coding God
Coding God

Re: CarRace Video from 3D Max
Axel
Yaay finally you posted something :P It's nice
http://vagex.com/?ref=25000
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
thats really cool hungryhounduk are you planning on making a short film or something with it?. It should have codenstuff banners on the side of the roads :D

I like it cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Martin
Supreme VIP
Supreme VIP

Martin
Thats sooo cool :D
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

smashapps
That looks really nice hungry must of taken ages!

Good job man :)
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

hungryhounduk
thats really cool hungryhounduk are you planning on making a short film or something with it?. It should have codenstuff banners on the side of the roads
Hey

Thanks all :) 3D is so rewarding, and i have so many ideas swirling around in my head, its hard to Focus on one thing. This last month i have been doing nothing but 3D, so i can now do things that i use to do before, but do it better as now i understand the process to achieve it.

A few weeks back i did a really nice Car with Codenstuff down the side of it, and while i was doing this one i thought it would look great with some advertisement in it.
That looks really nice hungry must of taken ages!
Yeah it did take a while over a few days the most important thing (i think) is trying to get the Lighting right, as that is an art in itself.

This was just a test with Low Polygon models, Yeah the next one will be even better with more details and better models.

watch this space

Chris
Martin
Supreme VIP
Supreme VIP

Martin
How long time did it take to render that?
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

hungryhounduk
Hey
Probably 10 minutes each Clip ( as they are very Low Polygon and i am not using Mental Ray).

If i had a Kickass Gamer Computer and was using Lights/Reflections and Glass and Transparency in the Animation = then it could take up to a Week or more to Render out..

Chris
Martin
Supreme VIP
Supreme VIP

Martin
hungryhounduk wrote:
Hey
Probably 10 minutes each Clip ( as they are very Low Polygon and i am not using Mental Ray).

If i had a Kickass Gamer Computer and was using Lights/Reflections and Glass and Transparency in the Animation = then it could take up to a Week or more to Render out..

Chris
lol i made a video in after effects 10s = 1.73gb :D it was 1920 x 1080 though but only took 1min or something to render.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “3D Software”