64bit Error

Download the latest release. Help and support questions and updates.
25 posts Page 3 of 3
Contributors
Skillful
Skillful Coders
Skillful Coders

Re: V3-R Test Release
Skillful
Well I just downloaded and it before around 45-60 mins and took me no time to load. :)
I am also creating an addin now. :)
Instead of LOL use this -
LSIBMHBIWFETALOL

Which means -
Laughing silently in between my head because it wasn't funny enough to actually laugh out loud!
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
FINALLY! lol...I am now going to find a wall..imagine its you..and punch it very hard :D :lol: ...joke!

Thanks for reporting the error and helping to sort it out. If you find anymore just make a topic in this section to let me know cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Agust1337
Coding God
Coding God

Agust1337
Hmm also the tabs are bit laggy, but it wont kill anyone, just pointing out ;)
You're crazy!
I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested. ~Sheldon Cooper
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Codex
Sorry to disappoint you but... i got same error now as my previous but when i click new tab, i am using V3RTest2.zip .
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
Yes dont worry its still early yet so some features are buggy but they will be fixed as we progress with everyones help. Feel free to post errors, ideas, issues, suggestions cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
25 posts Page 3 of 3
Return to “CnS Desktop Main”