Code change *Urgent*

Download the latest release. Help and support questions and updates.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Code change *Urgent*
CodenStuff
Hello,

In the next V3R update which will be released later today they will be a big change to some of the add-in code which may affect some developers add-ins.

The change will effect all add-ins using the Manipulating WebPage Content tutorial code but fortunately I seem to be the only person who has used it so far but some of you maybe creating add-ins using that code at the moment. Dont worry the code change isnt huge and you will be able to make the changes extremely quickly and in the meantime you can continue using/testing your add-ins using the code from the above mentioned tutorial.

This code change will make it a lot easier for everyone and it means I can change it in the future and it will not effect your add-ins ensuring that your add-ins will be compatible from this update onwards and no further code changes on your part will be needed ;).

Add-ins I know will be effected:
Web Text Size
CnS SpongeBob's Invasion

I will update these add-ins and upload them at the same time as the update so if you like them you can continue to use them. You will need to delete the existing dll's from your add-ins folder.

I still have some work to do which is why I wont be releasing the update until later today so please continue making add-ins as normal.

Thank you cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Agust1337
Coding God
Coding God

Re: Code change *Urgent*
Agust1337
How did it effect? Did the program crash?
You're crazy!
I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested. ~Sheldon Cooper
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
No just any add-ins which used that particular code before it was changed would not have worked. Its all sorted now and the tutorial has been updated with the new code.
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Cheatmasterbw
Coding God
Coding God

Cheatmasterbw
Sorry if this is obvious, but what is V3R?
http://www.megaapps.tk/
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “CnS Desktop Main”