Delayed Updates

Download the latest release. Help and support questions and updates.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Delayed Updates
CodenStuff
Hello V3R testers,

First off im sorry about the long delay with the next update but it will be ready soon I promise. The reason for the delay is because after looking at V3R and listening to your feedback I have been doing a bit of a re-design to it in order to make it better and not consume so much screen space while browsing.

So what I have done is completely removed the standard menu and footer toolbar which opens up the screen and makes the browser view as big as possible and its already looking better with a slimmer navbar and tabs. Some of you also wanted the ability to move/resize it and you will be able too in the next update..when in fullscreen mode the border vanishes (again increasing the view size) which acts similar to chrome/firefox beta and IE9..it just gives more space and I really like it.

Im also making a big change to the menu/options where usually these popup in seperate windows which can be annoying and get in the way sometimes. So ive made a ribbon style menu which simply pops into the top or bottom of the screen and doesnt get in the way of what your doing so you can change your settings/options and do various other things without it being in your face. Ive already made a start on a browser menu which includes thumbnails, save, print, zoom buttons and some social network buttons that let you instantly share a webpage with your friends on facebook/twitter/myspace. Also included is some webpage info showing the host/IP and the length of time youve been on the page and I will be adding more options as I go. The ribbon menu also means we now have an extra area for a new type of add-in :)

Hopefully you will like it as much as I do when its finished and uploaded but until then you can continue to make your add-ins to help with testing cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Agust1337
Coding God
Coding God

Re: Delayed Updates
Agust1337
wow im beginning to be jealous lol, it looks pretty awesome.
You're crazy!
I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested. ~Sheldon Cooper
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “CnS Desktop Main”