HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY CODENSTUFF!!!!!

Important site announcements and information.
14 posts Page 1 of 2
Contributors
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY CODENSTUFF!!!!!
comathi
That's right, I'm not posting this in the boardroom. I'm going directly to the announcements' section, because that's how great this website and how big of a celebration it deserves for its 5th anniversary!

I don't mean to steal the show, but allow me to share a little story...

4 years and a few odd months ago, I started taking an IT course in school and had decided I wanted to learn programming. Much like the vast majority of the members here, I took to YouTube and started searching for VB.NET tutorials, since at the time it was the only programming language I had heard of, and it certainly was one of the easiest to start with (thank Microsoft for the free software!)

You all know what happens next: I find this random guy's YouTube channel... Let's call him #imbetavb. He makes those excruciatingly terrible video tutorials with the annoying repetitive music in the background. I hated it! fight;

Nah, just kidding! Those were damn fine tutorials if I do say so myself, and they eventually led me to this little website that used to be filled with the same great tutorials I found in the videos and more.

Well, that little website eventually grew, and from there on it was renamed Codenstuff (I highly recommend you check out the link).

The rest is history. Throughout the next few years, #CodenStuff has been my home, my second family. I've met some amazing people (hi #Filip) and gotten some crucial feedback on my projects and help with my code. I was thrilled to be able to contribute to the community and help out its members whenever possible, and more recently help keep it a safe an clean environment for people who, just like me, came here to learn how to code.

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with you guys, all of you, and thanks for the last 4 wonderful years! loove;

Here's to the last 5 years, and to many, many more here on the greatest programming community the Internet has ever hosted!

Craig, you've done a mighty good job here. Thanks for everything. I'm really looking forward to spending many more years enjoying this masterpiece you've created ;)

Now where's the champagne... I swear I heard somebody say there would be champagne :?
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

I like your story #comathi, I won't post mine because every other year I've posted it, it's basically the same though. Wanting to learn to program, come here, end of story, happy ending.

Happy 5th birthday #CodenStuff!
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
Dummy1912
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Happy 5th birthday #CodenStuff!

lets go too the 6 :)

so let get this party started
eat some cake

#Birthday
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
visit us on:

http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/Lau ... -Run.shtml
Check it out ! http://www.softpedia.com/publisher/I-A- ... 90017.html
Check it out ! http://www.softpedia.com/get/Desktop-En ... lock.shtml
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

I was going to post my annual "boring" birthday post this morning but it seems #comathi has beaten me to it :lol:

Like #smashapps said I pretty much post exactly the same sort of thing every year, its not because I don't know what to say or can't be bothered, its just that what I keep saying has been true year in year out (if that makes sense lol).

Great members, a great site, we make friendships as well as software...though some of the friendships need debugging occasionally :lol: ...we've been here for 5 years and we will be here for 5 more and continue on our mission to help those in coding need and play in part in creating the coders of the future cooll;

Now come on let's PARTY! wahooo;

I believe #Dummy1912 drank all the champaign last night, found him passed out in the bathroom this morning surrounded by empty bottles and drooling out the side of his mouth.

Happy birthday Codenstuff.com.
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Dummy1912
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

sorry guys but it was a party and #CodenStuff said it was okay to drink the campaign :lol:
hope i didn't made a big mess in the bathroom blusho;
great music #CodenStuff
who want to dance :D
visit us on:

http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/Lau ... -Run.shtml
Check it out ! http://www.softpedia.com/publisher/I-A- ... 90017.html
Check it out ! http://www.softpedia.com/get/Desktop-En ... lock.shtml
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

Looks like Craig is showing off his amazing dance skills! Woot! clapper;

CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yeah, "Sexy lady, op, op, op, op....oppa codie style.."
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Shim
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY CODENSTUFF!!!!!
Shim
Happy #Birthday Codenstuff . COM
Find my programs on Softpedia
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

PS: Don't tell him I was filming!
Codex
Nice to see you enjoying your birthday in this good weather Craig ;)

We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

that is really gross lol
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
14 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Announcements”