Site Problems

Important site announcements and information.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Site Problems
CodenStuff
Hello Coders,

I've been away for a while so I was unaware of the issues/errors occurring on the site, I believe these have caused problems with users logging in and registering.

I believe this problem has been on the site for a week but as I've been away I was completely unaware of it.

I'm still away at the moment but I will be returning this weekend to hopefully solve the problem. The issue occurred because the servers PHP version had changed and that caused incompatibilities with the site, I have managed to temporarily fix the issue but the problem may still remain.

This issue now means that I will have to update the site as soon as possible, instead of fixing the problem with the current site code I will go ahead and implement the new site update within the next week or so.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and I promise to get it sorted ASAP.

Thank you.
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
KraZy
Top Poster
Top Poster

Re: Site Problems
KraZy
The problem that you mention seems to me that it's presented only today.
I've seen some warning and notice in the header, I can't remember the error messages so I can not tell what was wrong.
Looking to place the new theme?
For any problem you can contact me and I will try to give you a hand.
Anyway, I have a project to propose to you and to other users of this site, it's very interesting but very hard to achieve. We could hold a session on Skype or any other messaging service.
I'm in the empire business.
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

comathi
Like Krazy said I only noticed the error messages last night and this morning, so u don't think it's fine to much harm :)
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

smashapps
I've noticed errors on the website too!
No one said happy birthday for my 21st on the 19th :P
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

comathi
smashapps wrote:
I've noticed errors on the website too!
No one said happy birthday for my 21st on the 19th :P
Looks like a serious bug, looks like I'll have to hardcode the fix in:
Code: Select all
<?php
echo "Happy birthday Smash!";