Site Update/Maintenance Notice

Important site announcements and information.
10 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Site Update/Maintenance Notice
CodenStuff
Hello Coders,

As you all know we have been planning a major site update in the form of a whole new design and features.

The first stage of the update will happen within the next 7 days and unfortunately this will cause some disruption to the site as we need to "wipe the slate clean" so to speak.

I can't go in to a lot of detail at the moment but I wanted to give you advanced notice so you can prepare for site downtime and are aware of what is going on.

It will take a lot of work to get the site updated and I have no idea when I need to start various tasks so I can't give you an exact date & time when this will happen, just expect some disruption over the next 7 days.

If the site is offline for a long period of time I will keep you updated on the progress via our facebook and Twitter pages.

Thank you cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

Re: Site Update/Maintenance Notice
comathi
Alright! Really looking forward to the new changes.

As always, if you need any help, don't hesitate to ask. We're all here for you cooll; Well... everyone except for #Filip. He just sits around eating doughnuts all day long.
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

A full site back-up is currently in progress and then the update begins!.

The new update will take place VERY soon.

Keep your fingers, hands, feet, toes and anything else you have crossed and wish us luck.

Hopefully everything will go smoothly, but if it all goes t*ts up we may be offline for quite some time.

Time to hit the "GO" button.

:?

OH and watch our facebook/twitter page for updates on the progress. cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hello Coders,

Time to celebrate!

boogy; clapper; wahooo;

The update was a complete success and the new site design is now up and live on the site (as if you didn't notice lol)

Where to find stuff:

The new site design is still a work in progress and some areas still need quite a bit of work to get them right. If you do notice any issues with the layout then please report them in the thread linked below:

Click here to report design/display issues

Now that the hard part is done we can get to work on adding a whole bunch of new and exciting features to the site and make Codenstuff.com one of the hottest hangouts for coders world wide winky;

A big thank you to comathi for his invaluable help and assistance in getting this new design off the ground.

We hope you all love the new site as much as we do cooll;
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

comathi
Three words: A, Ma, Zing!

Seriously though, this is more beautiful than I could ever imagine.... You took the initial design idea way further than I thought was possible!

A fantastic job on your part, and it'll only get it better when it's tweaked to perfection boogy;
zachman61
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

zachman61
It's sex.
Nailing my feet to the floor is easier than using my own muscles to balance, but you don't see me doing that :)
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Usman55
There's no words to explain how amazed I am to see the new design. But it's looking wonderful.
I especially love the sidebar, and that it can be pinned/unpinned.

Something that can be improved upon is the alignment of the topic headers. They're too much to the left. But otherwise, it's a job well done.
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Codex
I almost missed the celebrations boogy;
I must say, I'm astonished as how sexy the new site design looks. It's simply beautiful, well done cooll;
5 weeks left of my exams then I'll enjoy it to the full extent :D
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

I gotta say I love the new design, it's very beautiful, but no more quick reply :(
Gameboy

Gameboy
Great new re-design! This is a really nice look and kind of looks like Bootstrap, but improvements are just.. wahooo;
10 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Announcements”