Happy Birthday - We are 6 today

Important site announcements and information.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Happy Birthday - We are 6 today
CodenStuff
Hello Coders,

Can you guess what today is?

No?

It's our 6th BIRTHDAY!!!!

Every year the 22nd July is a special day not just for the site but for everyone who uses it and calls it home :)

I won't ramble on, I promise I won't.

Just to say that I can't believe the site has been going this long, 6 YEARS, or 313 weeks, or 2191 days, or 52594 hours whichever you prefer. It all started because when I first got in to programming I found it hard to get help and find tutorials relating to what I wanted to do, I found a lot of websites were unhelpful, people would make fun of me for asking a simple question or not give me an answer at all, other websites wanted to pay to get an answer and it all made me feel really low. I thought that was wrong and unacceptable and I wasn't going to let it bring me down, so I decided to create my own website, a free website where anyone and everyone just like me could come and get the help they need without the fear of being made fun of or laughed at or being asked for money....and Codenstuff.com was born.

Since then my coding skills have got better and better, hundreds of people have got the help they needed and become very skilled coders themselves and it was all made possible by this site and its amazing members who are friendly, passionate and always ready to welcome new users with open arms and share their knowledge freely.

The site has had its good days and bad days but we've pushed through and the site has had many many redesigns over the years and now today it is fresh, clean and ready to welcome our future generation of coders.

I'm just so happy the site has been going this long and the amount of support and time you've given to the site over the years, I'm truly honoured to call you all my friends.

Thank you for the past 6 years and here's to many more to come..

HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY

Wahoooo wahooo; boogy; cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
KraZy
Top Poster
Top Poster

Re: Happy Birthday - We are 6 today
KraZy
Good work Coden, and happy birthday of CodenStuff!! wahooo; wahooo; wahooo; wahooo;
Please, check the mail, I've sended you an important message :)
I'm in the empire business.
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Yay! Happy Birthday Codenstuff!

I can't believe it's been this long already.

Hopefully with the release of Windows 10 more people will be sharing their creations and provide new tutorials
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Re: Happy Birthday - We are 6 today
Codex
Damn, 6 years! Who thought that it would go so fast. Anyways congratulations to CodenStuff and all its members!
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
Dummy1912
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

My My My what does the time fly's hahaha
Well a bit late but still a Happy sweeet 6 Birthday Codenstuff
lets say we make it too 16 :p
visit us on:

http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/Lau ... -Run.shtml
Check it out ! http://www.softpedia.com/publisher/I-A- ... 90017.html
Check it out ! http://www.softpedia.com/get/Desktop-En ... lock.shtml
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Announcements”