Code Credit Store - Now Open

Important site announcements and information.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Code Credit Store - Now Open
CodenStuff
Hello Coders,

I hope you love all the new features we've added to the site over the last couple of months and are hard at work on your next amazing project :wink;

A brand spanking new Credit system has been put in place on site and you can now earn Credits and exchange them for great rewards.

How do I collect Code Credits?
It's easy. Just be active and posting on the website.
Each time you post on the site you earn points which turn in to Code Credits, 10 points = 1 credit. You can earn extra points for replying to help topics. Also keep a lookout for special sections within the site where you can earn extra bonus points and even instant Code Credits just for posting topics, these sections are marked with icons as shown here which also indicate the amount of bonus points and credits you can earn:

How many Code Credits can I earn?
The more active you are the more you earn and there's no limit.

What can I do with my Code Credits?
Exchange them for great rewards.

I'm very happy to announce the opening of our brand new Code Credit Store...

The Code Credit Store will be stocked and updated on a regular basis with Games, Hardware, Software and other items and accessories for you to "buy" with your well earned Code Credits. Just post and earn to get the things you want from the store. All existing and newly registered members are given 25 Code Credits to get you started. The process couldn't be simpler, choose an item you can afford, click the buy-now button and it's yours :D

Important Information
The store requires ALL users to first verify their age before they can view items in the store. This is due to the fact that we have a community of members from all age groups and because the store allows users to purchase games which may have a mature rating (games with guns, violence etc.) we need to know that we aren't showing our younger users any inappropriate content. The process is simple, we don't mess about, just declare whether you are under or over the age of 18.

Thank you and I hope you love the store, the new features and continue to love coding.

Check out the store:
creditstore.php

Also let me just say Happy Halloween to you all..wuhahaha. If you want to see something scary just look at Filip avatar :teehe;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Announcements”