The latest - Sept 1st

Important site announcements and information.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

The latest - Sept 1st
CodenStuff
Hello,

Just a quick news burst for you all. I have just noticed that the codenstuff.com community has over 100+ Topics and 300+ Posts which is absolutely brilliant and is a great sign that the community is growing and people are starting to take part.

We have some amazing tutorials posted for you all and I have to mention the truely amazing work from hungryhounduk who has been one of our most valued members and creator of "Button Maker Express Ultra Edition" which is fantastic and so good that I felt it deserved to be placed in the codenstuff.com downloads section for all to see and use. So I invite you all to please go and test it out cooll; .

iMChatroom Source
I have been playing around in VB (as usual) and I have decided that at some point I will release the source-code to iMChatroom but it will be limited-source meaning that the server and dll source will not be included, these will remain locked for the time being.

It will be more of a development kit type of thing allowing you to create a dedicated chatroom application or just incorporating real-time chat functions into an application (for technical support maybe). It will come with full documentation showing you what you need to do/add to your forms aswell as an explanation of how the code works so you can customize certain features as you wish.

At the moment I dont know when or where I will be making it available but I will keep you posted.

Codenstuff.com will also have some brand new sections appearing soon so keep an eye out for those.

The last piece of news is that if you now login to your profile for editing you can now add a link to your Youtube page if you have one. A bit of free publicity for you when people view your profile ;) .

Keep up the good work everyone your all amazing!

Happy coding cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Announcements”