Site/Download Stats

Important site announcements and information.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Site/Download Stats
CodenStuff
Hello,

I thought I would post a list of codenstuff.com download totals for you to take a look at. May not interested alot of you but I use these so I can see which of the tutorial applications are popular and it gives me an idea of what type of applications people are looking for.

Files and total downloads from 31st July 2009 - 15th Sept 2009:

Picture Viewer - 46
Screen Capture - 497
Email Sender - 174
Deal or no deal - 27
Quick Game - 89
Using Webcams - 265
WebBrowser - 65
Application Bar - 541
Desktop Prank - 89
iCon block - 41
Button Maker Ultra - 75

I can see from the list that the top 3 most popular downloads so far are Application Bar, Screen Capture and Using Webcams so it looks like video/media type applications are the most popular. The least popular being Deal or no deal tutorial which was my first game attempt from a request by a youtube member so it was done for a single person but has still done well so im happy with the results.

We also have to-date:

Posts - 644
Topics - 164
Members - 75 (who have confirmed there emails)

644 posts so far which is excellent and shows you guys are keeping active. Codenstuff.com is almost 2 months old so I think those results are amazing in this short period of time and its all thanks to you guys for sticking with us and making codenstuff.com a realy great site today and for a long time to come. We wouldnt be here without you.

Thank you all so much cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Nery
Co-Admin Moderator
Co-Admin Moderator

Re: Site/Download Stats
Nery
Community is growing fast :D

We just have to advertise a bit more, like making intro videos to place in youtube, google videos, metacafe, etc

PS: Intro videos with quality, not like a common sheez. I'm introducing to Sony Vegas 9 and soon I'll be able to make a good introduction for Code'N'stuff.
Robby
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Robby
these results are pretty amazing

i can make a intro for Code N Stuff as NeRy suggested.
I think it is a good idea
I m not that good at making ones but i can make basic ones as i have made one for my utube page and i can use some stuff from the Code N Stuff forum in the vide oand add a load of transitions and yea

I can help for the intro if u say

Bye
My current Projects Listed Below:
Toixt++ Text Editor Just 10 or less more features to go!
Nery
Co-Admin Moderator
Co-Admin Moderator

Nery
Intro should be something similar to Intel's Pentium 4 Intro, Idk if you ever saw but if you play something like "Lord of the rings the battle for middle earth"...

Or...

EA Games Intro :D
Nery
Co-Admin Moderator
Co-Admin Moderator

Nery
Another way to advertise codenstuff: http://forumpromotion.net | Register -> Login -> Post Code'N'stuff -> Bump the topic every 24 hours :D
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Announcements”