Say Thank you

Important site announcements and information.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Say Thank you
CodenStuff
Hello everyone,

I have added a new feature to the board that allows you to say "Thank you" to a fellow member if they post something you find useful. Its like a score system and counts how many people have thank you for your posts and how many thanks you have given.

You can view a complete list of all members who have thanks by clicking the "Gratitudes" link in the user-bar next to "VIP Access".

How to give thanks?

When you are reading a topic you will see the following in the top-right corner of each post:

If you find a post useful and wish to thank the author then just click the thumbs up symbol.

I will be altering this feature over the coming days because its still not perfect but you can start using it right now :D

Unfortunately atleast for the time being this feature does not work if you are using the dark codenstuff.com theme but I will try to add it soon.

If you notice any errors while posting, loging in or any type of error while using the site if you could please let me know I would be very gratefull :D .

Thank you and erm..dont forget to say thank you lol cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Nery
Co-Admin Moderator
Co-Admin Moderator

Re: Say Thank you
Nery
Hehe, very nice functionality, the problem is that the black and red skin doesn't have it ;)

Oh, and remember to add the "Reputation" thing
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Announcements”