Maintenance & Upgrades

Important site announcements and information.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Maintenance & Upgrades
CodenStuff
Hello,

Through this weekend and possibly early next week I will be making alot of changes throughout the website and I just wanted to give you guys a heads-up so you know whats going on. You may see some odd things on the site while these changes are made such as missing images, dead links, weird layouts and that kindof thing but the website will continue to operate as normal so we wont have any down time dont worry.

Codenstuff.com now gets completely 100% backed up every single day both by our host and myself so theres virtually zero chance that any data will be lost should anything ever happen cooll; .

As part of the changes being made and your feedback and support I have now LOCKED the download section to registered members only. This will be improved over the next couple of days.

Keep an eye out for the changes and ill let you all know when its complete and give you a full list of whats new.

Thank you.
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Robby
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: Maintenance & Upgrades
Robby
Nice UPdates there CodeNStuff.

I have ot say something though.

In the new theme(the red one) you need to add the SS Skins or something like that becuz that aint there

Regards,

Robby1998
My current Projects Listed Below:
Toixt++ Text Editor Just 10 or less more features to go!
Nery
Co-Admin Moderator
Co-Admin Moderator

Nery
Well my index is still weird T_T But good job ;)
Robby
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Robby
yea lol alot of options dont work with the red theme that work with the pro silver so i switched back to prosilver :D
My current Projects Listed Below:
Toixt++ Text Editor Just 10 or less more features to go!
Nery
Co-Admin Moderator
Co-Admin Moderator

Nery
Yep, its still in development but I still think I could help you codenstuff, did you read my PM?
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
Hello,

Most of the updates are now finished but ive still a way to go yet. Youve probably noticed quite a few of them on the site by now but ill tell you what ive done so far.

A new section has been added "Hungryhounds Kennel" where all of Hungryhounduks truely amazing skins and themes will be posted aswell as tutorials on how to use photoshop which is excellent. You can also post any images, sounds and backgrounds in this section that could be useful to someone when making an application to make it stand-out and be that little bit more unique.

Hungryhound also has his own page on the site now "HungryHounds Skin Designs" where he sells all his unique designs and services to help you make your software more professional looking, very professional if you ask me. I am so proud to have him on our site and shareing his skills with us all.

The downloads section has now gone and I have merged the downloads within the tutorials page so everythings nice and easy for people to navigate around. The downloads are locked so if people want to download the files they will need to become a registered member in order for the links to appear.

I have re-aranged alot of the boards in our community which lightens the load and makes things easy to find. Some boards have also been removed as I didnt realy see a need for them but there removal doesnt make any huge impact on any of us so we havent lost anything.

I have improved the database code so that the community loads up faster (not that its very noticeable but its faster trust me).

Still loads to do but I realy hope you like the updates so far.

Thank you all for your patience and support cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Announcements”