New Stuff - 11th October

Important site announcements and information.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

New Stuff - 11th October
CodenStuff
Hello,

If you visited the site in the last couple of days you may have noticed a strange "ding" sound but dont panic its just your new chatbox which has added to the base of the community and you can use it for general chit-chat or to discuss your latest project and get help with coding. The forum rules apply to the chatbox so please no swearing, spamming or abusive behaviour.

hungryhounduk has very kindly created some amazing rank/group images for us which I have added and you can see under any members avatar on the right-hand side of each post. Here is a list of what they are:

This is to identify the owner of the site (Administrator)
This one is to identify the Admins (me)
This one identifies our 'Supreme VIP' members
This one identifies our "VIP Donators"
This one identifies our "Head Designer" - hungryhounduk
This one identifies "VIP Members" - Granted access without donation
This one identifies the "Girls Group" - run by Kimbo
This one identifies a new member
These star ranks identify a member and post achievements

I will also be changing the the rules for "VIP Access" in the next couple of days because I have noticed and been informed that some members are exploiting them. Anyone who is currently a VIP will not be effected by the new rules and nothing will change for the donators who help support the site.

So this has been a quick update on whats new and we have more stuff to come so keep an eye on the news section.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and a special thank you to hungryhounduk for helping with the ranks, your amazing.

Happy coding! cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Nery
Co-Admin Moderator
Co-Admin Moderator

Re: New Stuff - 11th October
Nery
HAha they are awesome, good job there! You made them? Awesome.

Also what's the difference from the 2 first administrator cards? You are iMBeta (The Site Administrator), you just use that account to post things about imbeta chat, Right?
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
Hello Nery,

Hungryhounduk made those images, fantastic arnt they :D.

Yes they are both me but I dont use that account much, its the only account that has absolute power over the board though.

Glad you like the new ranks.
Thank you cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Nery
Co-Admin Moderator
Co-Admin Moderator

Nery
Why don't you make the account "Codenstuff" have the full power above the administration panel? And you should also make each Group with different colored name, for better recognizing in the forum index, etc, for example VIPS may have their name with a Soft Orange, I also think you should remove that +75 posts = VIP Access, it is bringing spammers that their only objective is getting the VIP
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
Hello,

I have a VB application I made that uses the "imbeta" account to access all the administrator options so its like a caretaker account where as "codenstuff" I use as my main posting account and just general stuff.

I will change the colors of groups and im also changing the VIP rules aswell so it wont be so easy to get access and it will stop people taking advantage and spamming the board.

Thank you.
Nery
Co-Admin Moderator
Co-Admin Moderator

Nery
Alright mate, Happy to see you dedicated at improving Codn'n'stuff for us.
kimbo

kimbo
heya is you gunna do another contest ??

x MWAH x
xxx i want 2b ur babys momma xxx
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
kimbo wrote:
heya is you gunna do another contest ??

x MWAH x
Hello,

Yes Kimbo I will do another one soon I know you cant contain your excitement lol. Nice to see you posting again, where have you been?.

Thank you cooll;
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Announcements”