Crazy Points change

Important site announcements and information.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Crazy Points change
CodenStuff
Hello Coders,

Due to some members holding lottery type games for credits (which is ok for the time being) I have had some concerns from a few members that these games are increasing members Crazy Points and that shouldnt be allowed.

I agree with that because the lottery files do not contain anything useful for the site so I have now made a change to how you earn Crazy Points.

From now on only members who download files will receive crazy points and not the poster.

Posting tutorials, Topping up, Participating in the daily challenge and Giving reps will still earn you crazy points as normal and remain unchanged.

Thank you cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Re: Crazy Points change
Codex
Thats not right, now because of them we dont get crazy points for download -.- so whats the point with uploading anymore ?
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
RunarM
Hardcore Programmer
Hardcore Programmer

RunarM
CodexVideos wrote:
Thats not right, now because of them we dont get crazy points for download -.- so whats the point with uploading anymore ?
The point is to share with the community =)?
Just another day in my life.
http://www.codexvideos.com
Cheatmasterbw
Coding God
Coding God

Cheatmasterbw
can you make it so crazy points are not given for downloads only in the game room (where raffles, etc. take place), not all together.
http://www.megaapps.tk/
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Codex
RunarM wrote:
CodexVideos wrote:
The point is to share with the community =)?
Yes but i mean during Mad March.
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
The downloader earns crazy points. For example if Codex uploaded a file and I downloaded it I would earn crazy points and Codex gets some credits.

The whole idea of Mad March is to post new stuff and for members to download/try/use them rather than hoarding all their credits and then commenting on software/source-code that they havent even downloaded and tried.
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Scottie1972
Codenstuff Elite
Codenstuff Elite

Scottie1972
So what you are saying is that the Lottery / Raffles things that are going on is a SCAM?
Everytime the filw was downloaded, Credits where removed from the downloader and Credits was received for the uploader? Sounds like someone made a kill'en on credits.
Cheatmasterbw
Coding God
Coding God

Cheatmasterbw
I did not earn and credits through the raffles, so mine was not a scam. I realized that afterward, i did get some crazy points from it.
http://www.megaapps.tk/
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Announcements”