New download confirmation

Important site announcements and information.
10 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

New download confirmation
CodenStuff
Hello Coders,

Im having a quick mess around with a new file download confirmation box (the box that pops up when you download a file) which looks better and also shows the correct amount of credits you have when downloading.

I have tested the new window on the latest IE7, chrome, firefox, safari and opera and so far there are no problems but if you notice any then please let me know.

As a safety ive left the current confirmation box on the site so if you have issues with the new feature you can use the old one instead as normal. Now when you view a topic/post with a file attachment you will see a new box like this:

Click that box if you want to try the new window, click the normal green box for original window.

This is only for deafult "Prosilver" template users and if the test goes ok I will add it to the other templates in a day or two.

Thank you cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Napster1488
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: New download confirmation
Napster1488
I am using FireFox4 and i cant click on it...
YouTube Downloader v3.0
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
lol No you cant click the box above because thats just an image..you will see that box in a topic that has a download attached to it, it will be next to the green one cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Usman55
But may I ask why you did this update? Did you did it just to make the download box look good or what?
Napster1488
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Napster1488
Oh ok,
i tought its a Button to Test it ,sry :D
YouTube Downloader v3.0
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
Well yes one of the reasons is to make it look better because the current one is basic/boring/generic and it didnt show your credit balance properly. The new window stays upto date and I can use it for loads of other things aswell like giving reps/sending PMs/viewing profiles without having to leave the current page your on.
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Codex
I like it, it looks professional, but i would like to see it on prodark, because thats the one i use.
Chrome version: 10.0.648.134
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
Skillful
Skillful Coders
Skillful Coders

Skillful
I like it too! :D
But i would like to give you a suggestion.
When the message pops up that "Donwload File, This file will cost you x credits and you have x credits" just change the font there.
Instead of LOL use this -
LSIBMHBIWFETALOL

Which means -
Laughing silently in between my head because it wasn't funny enough to actually laugh out loud!
Cheatmasterbw
Coding God
Coding God

Cheatmasterbw
I think the close button should be an "X" on the top-right corner, not a link that says close

I uploaded an example download:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
http://www.megaapps.tk/
Agust1337
Coding God
Coding God

Agust1337
i don't get this :?
You're crazy!
I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested. ~Sheldon Cooper
10 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Announcements”