Mad March - Last Day

Important site announcements and information.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mad March - Last Day
CodenStuff
Hello Coders,

Well it has been a crazy month this March and it has certainly got the site active again so it has been a big success. So far over 50 prizes have been won and there are still more waiting to be won so dont give up just yet.

As tomorrow is the last day of our Mad March event we will tripple all crazy points earned so every time you download a file, post a tutorial, give reps, topup, referr new members you will get tripple the amount of crazy points. You can also enter tomorrows final daily challenge where every valid entry will get a bonus 250 crazy points so we really are going to go crazy tomorrow and remember the member with the most crazy points on March 31st will win all the prizes that have been unclaimed so far.

So you now have the chance to give your crazy points one final boost and to make things more interesting I will be removing your crazy points total from the credit page so noone will know who has what until the winner is revealed on March 31st.

Good luck and go code crazy cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Mad March - Last Day
CodenStuff
Just a reminder that you still have time to boost your points and win prizes but Mad March will come to an end later today and then everything totalled up and the winner(s) announced shortly after.
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
MrAksel
C# Coder
C# Coder

Re: Mad March - Last Day
MrAksel
Im so excited to see who has most crazy points!
LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT
Laughing my a** of so hard my sombrero fell off and I dropped my taco lmao;

Over 30 projects with source code!
Please give reputation to helpful members!

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Announcements”