2 Groups Available

Important site announcements and information.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

2 Groups Available
CodenStuff
Hello Coders,

Ok we have 2 groups available for new ownership so if you want your own group please reply to this topic explaining why you want your own group and also what your group will be about and I will choose the best 2 in a few days.

Remember if you own your own group it MUST remain active so if you dont genuinely intend to use it then please do not apply. A group is a place to gather your own little "community" of members who share an interest in whatever your group is about.

The VB6ers and Dream Land groups are available and you can change the name of the group but the group color will remain unchanged.

Thank you cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Snyper345
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: 2 Groups Available
Snyper345
i guess i would like to take ownership of Dream Land and i would use it for users to post stuff like images theyve created including programs for opinions and other stuff they wouldnt want to post on the normal forums etc. and ill probably figure out more stuff i could do with a group :D
Skillful
Skillful Coders
Skillful Coders

Skillful
I would like to take over the VB6ers group.

I'll change the group name and i would request for a color change to my current color - #0040FF

About my idea -

I had already PM'ed you the idea.

I'll tell it again -

I'll like to have a coding group like Codex's and RunarM's so there will be a

competition between the 3 groups.

My group will do the following things -

Coding Full Softwares for CNS

Releasing Open Source Group Softwares within the group forum.

Releasing Open Source Individual Softwares within the group forum.

Recruiting Coders and Designers to work towards big softwares and releasing them to the community.

Recruiting more members for Codenstuff and to help raise money for the web site by bringing in more members.
Instead of LOL use this -
LSIBMHBIWFETALOL

Which means -
Laughing silently in between my head because it wasn't funny enough to actually laugh out loud!
Zulf
Serious Programmer
Serious Programmer

Zulf
I think I should have both, cause I'm sexy.
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

mikethedj4
The VB6ers I would like to stay, cause there's still a lot of people out there who prefer VB6 over VB 08 and high, because the apps don't require the .NET Framework (That's pissed a lot of people off including me)

I'd like to take ownership of Dream Land, and make it for Linux users as Linux's philosophy is that all software should be free of charge, and that's what it'll be able everything free, and of course linux news, software, news, etc: in the Linux world as well as devices like Linux Tablet PC's, and such which hopefully will hit the mainstream, and not get discontinued.
alex6848
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

alex6848
I would take "Dream Land" and make it a PHP Coding group for all PHP coders.

In the PHP group we would have a major community project and awesome codes and features people could integrate on their website.

The PHP group wouldmbe an epic group for the site.

Thanks,
Alex cooll;
Free Facebook Page Likes - http://fbliker.tk/?ref=gillis
Skillful
Skillful Coders
Skillful Coders

Skillful
alex6848 wrote:
I would take "Dream Land" and make it a PHP Coding group for all PHP coders.

In the PHP group we would have a major community project and awesome codes and features people could integrate on their website.

The PHP group wouldmbe an epic group for the site.

Thanks,
Alex cooll;
There willl be no need for a separate PHP group because CNS is gonna make a new separate forum section for that.
Instead of LOL use this -
LSIBMHBIWFETALOL

Which means -
Laughing silently in between my head because it wasn't funny enough to actually laugh out loud!
alex6848
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

alex6848
EPIC :D !!!
Free Facebook Page Likes - http://fbliker.tk/?ref=gillis
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Announcements”