Osama bin Laden is Dead

Important site announcements and information.
31 posts Page 1 of 4
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Osama bin Laden is Dead
CodenStuff
I actually just heard this on the news but those of you in America will probably already know this and know what great news it is!

From what I hear Osama bin Laden was hiding in a compound in Pakistan and president Obama gave the go ahead for an operation to storm the compound in during the firefight Osama was killed. Im not sure who took his body but reports say he was buried at sea...long may he rest in pieces!!!!!!!
I think this is great news for everyone because what he has done to people not just in America but around the world is completely barbaric and I for one am glad hes finally dead.
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Re: Osama bin Laden is Dead
smashapps
I was going to post about his death but you beat me, this made me smile I had this morning and I am here in Australia
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

mikethedj4
I personally think that he's been dead, and the government is announcing this to cover up another one of their screw ups.
CleverBoy
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

CleverBoy
Code'N'Stuff
OneTeam..OneDream
Join ABSplash Team & Earn $$
ABSplash Site - Workpad - (VB) Custom Buttons 2 ways
GoodGuy17
Coding God
Coding God

GoodGuy17
Finally! I've been waiting since I've known the guy. Finally dead!

CleverBoy, he is dead. That link has no proof. Who are you going to believe: The USA's Government themselves, or a little Microsoft photoblog?

Obvious choice: The USA's Government
Denial Choice: Microsoft Photoblog

Osama is dead... a very large weight lifted off of Earth's shoulders. YES! :D
MrAksel
C# Coder
C# Coder

Obama kills Osama :D
MrAksel
I heard this on the news this morning, so i got it before you!
I think hes dead, and i think its good (not that I like people being killed at all)
Last edited by MrAksel on Mon May 02, 2011 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT
Laughing my a** of so hard my sombrero fell off and I dropped my taco lmao;

Over 30 projects with source code!
Please give reputation to helpful members!

Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Codex
He's dead, but al Qaida isn't going to stop though.
Also, they said a big(atomic/nuclear) ? bomb would go off if he is caught or if he die, omg;
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
CleverBoy
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

CleverBoy
lol i dont know why all hate him :D
but im with you all and i believe USA GOV
idc he dead or he is alive :D
Code'N'Stuff
OneTeam..OneDream
Join ABSplash Team & Earn $$
ABSplash Site - Workpad - (VB) Custom Buttons 2 ways
Scottie1972
Codenstuff Elite
Codenstuff Elite

Scottie1972
Whats funny!
Barrel of Crud went done by 2.3% as soon as the annoucements was made.
May be after the DNA testing things will get back to normal.

I am glad he is dead. I cant think of a nicer thing to happen to anyone else.

But remember this, In cells and orgs like that.
There are 10 others to take his place.
And you know all his money went somewhere!
Agust1337
Coding God
Coding God

Agust1337
To start off, probably the biggest reason he doesn't like to U.S. is because we are the most powerful nation. Being power hungry, obviously, that's an automatic reason. However, there have been many things- militaristically, politically, socially, and economically- that he dislikes us for. For example, when the U.S. made a military base in Saudi Arabia, Osama bin Laden, thought that was the greatest possible desecration of the holy land, and was even asked to leave the country after threatening and speaking out against the royal family. He also very much dislikes the U.S. for backing Israel. Although Arab Brotherhood isn't completely corruption-free, someone going against any Arab country for Jews, is completely unacceptable in his eyes. Also keep in mind that Osama bin Laden is very fundamentalist. In the 1970's, the West (mostly including the U.S.) was economically influential. Being a fundamentalist, he hated capitalist influence.
Among other reasons, bin Laden supposedly hates the United States for other reasons, such as acts of imposition on other Arab countries foe their oil. Whether or not he actually hates the U.S. for those reasons is arguable. However, he does use these reasons to rally support in neighboring countries, which contain people who DO care. For this reason, the man is scarily brilliant, similar to that of Hitler

Bin Laden, in his 1996 fatwa (declaration) entitled "Declaration of War against the Americans Occupying the Land of the Two Holy Places," identified several grievances that he has about Saudi Arabia, the birthplace and holy land of Islam. (and I quote directly from the fatwa):

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_does_Osam ... z1LCn3POpL
You're crazy!
I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested. ~Sheldon Cooper
31 posts Page 1 of 4
Return to “Announcements”