Osama bin Laden is Dead

Important site announcements and information.
31 posts Page 3 of 4
Jg99
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Re: Osama bin Laden is Dead
Jg99
AAAAAWWWWEEEEEESSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE
I bet people are having a party now... :D :D :D :D
http://www.sctechusa.com SilverCloud Website
Zulf
Serious Programmer
Serious Programmer

Zulf
No matter the circumstance or who they were, you shouldn't party over someones death. It'll just bring you bad luck. Karma's a beeyitch.
Scottie1972
Codenstuff Elite
Codenstuff Elite

Scottie1972

FACT!
Osama's and Hitler's death was announced on the very same day, 66 years apart.
Makes one think about all the antichrist prophecy!

http://mangalorean.com/news.php?newstyp ... sid=236175
ChaosOverLord

ChaosOverLord
Well its not over yet.People are really jerks and uncomfortably there will be another 9/11 attack again so dont get you hopes up

P.S to Osama
Rest in HELL you little jerk! devil; devil; devil; devil; devil; devil; devil;
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
Its never nice to celebrate or be happy over someones death but in some cases it IS!. Osama was responsible for the deaths of 1000s of innocent people and its not just the people who died but also their familys..people who lost sons, daughters, mums, dads, aunts, uncles and friends were all put through hell and now hopefully Osama will be burning in hell..in pain..forever!.

I think millions of people all over the world would love to shake the hand of the person who shot him in the head..I know I would.
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
CleverBoy
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

CleverBoy
EDIT : Sorry it was wrong info :S
Code'N'Stuff
OneTeam..OneDream
Join ABSplash Team & Earn $$
ABSplash Site - Workpad - (VB) Custom Buttons 2 ways
Napster1488
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Napster1488
I dont believe that hes Dead,its just American Propaganda because of the Fact they never found him...and now they say hes Dead to dont lose their Face in the World...everything is a lie...America is lieng so much and alot of that lies and the Brutal Site of America can be seen on wikileaks...
YouTube Downloader v3.0
ChaosOverLord

ChaosOverLord
Napster1488 wrote:
I dont believe that hes Dead,its just American Propaganda because of the Fact they never found him...and now they say hes Dead to dont lose their Face in the World...everything is a lie...America is lieng so much and alot of that lies and the Brutal Site of America can be seen on wikileaks...
Napster im sorry to say but you must be mental! Obama DIDNT release photos because they we to violent and disgusting! It was released but they took it down after to many comments on the news channel. Please dont be like the other people who think America is not so well.
GoodGuy17
Coding God
Coding God

GoodGuy17
Napster1488 wrote:
Osama bin Laden is DEAD. We have killed him. The Navy SEALS went in. About 79 commandos and 1 attack dog. 2 helicopters. It took 40 minutes, and the only man with a gun was one male in the first floor. We killed ALL males. We shot Osama because we assumed he would resist, and there was a cache of guns nearby in the room. We shot him in the eyes. One helicopter failed, and got destroyed. We blew it up to cover the stealth tactic so nobody could determine a counterattack against our stealth tactic. We then flew to the aircraft carrier Carl Vinson, and followed the Muslim tradition, and buried him at sea. We have custody of his body now. We have his compound, and we have images of other men that were killed as proof. We did not release images of his body for the level of gore was too high to be released to the public and spread, it would also inflame al Qaeda.

We did not lie about this. I hope you know we and the UK are basically the most powerful countries in the world... and that will NEVER change.

If you wish to respond, please do so through PM, as this will turn into a disaster in this thread.
CleverBoy
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

CleverBoy
Hey guys don't fight for f***ing reasone just he DeaD and if he is alive he will be killed soon

DONT FIghT!
Code'N'Stuff
OneTeam..OneDream
Join ABSplash Team & Earn $$
ABSplash Site - Workpad - (VB) Custom Buttons 2 ways
31 posts Page 3 of 4
Return to “Announcements”