Site Update 2011

Important site announcements and information.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Site Update 2011
CodenStuff
Hello Coders,

You will be happy to know that I have now officially started work on this years site update which will hopefully be completed around the end of July/August time or possibly sooner depending on how much work I need to do. During the update new features/layouts will be added to the site piece by piece so whenever I complete something new it will be added to the site rather than completing everything and then adding everything at once. This way we can test new features out while I work on others and fix bugs as we go along.

One of the first things I have done is fixed the annoying jumping box in IE7/8/9 while typing a long post it jumps up and down throwing most of your text out of view. I have added a quick fix and this problem should no longer be an issue but if you notice any errors/problems while posting please report them in the website help section: viewforum.php?f=40&start=0

Also if you have any ideas for updates/improvements please feel free to post them in the same section.

The jumping box fix is only for ProSilver/ProDark templates. I should point out that once the site update is completed the old DTL templates will be deactivated and removed from the site because its very difficult to maintain 4 different templates with different layouts. Prosilver/Prodark will remain available.

Each time something new is added to the site I will make an announcement so you know whats happening and I will also keep you uptodate on my progress. The site and data has been backed up as of 17:20pm GMT and regular backups will be made during the update process to prevent any data loss should anything go wrong..which we hope it doesnt :D.

Thank you cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
MrAksel
C# Coder
C# Coder

Re: Site Update 2011
MrAksel
Sounds good :D I dont think it is that many that uses the old DTL templates anyway but i dont really know. And i hope you will be finished quick :lol:
LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT
Laughing my a** of so hard my sombrero fell off and I dropped my taco lmao;

Over 30 projects with source code!
Please give reputation to helpful members!

Jg99
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Re: Site Update 2011
Jg99
That is Kool! I cant wait for new site updates... and the transfer credits tool
http://www.sctechusa.com SilverCloud Website
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Announcements”