Tinypic Image Uploads

Important site announcements and information.
11 posts Page 1 of 2
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tinypic Image Uploads
CodenStuff
Hello Coders,

A new feature has been added to the posting page allowing you to upload images to tinypic using a quick and simple widget. You will find the new feature in a tab called "Upload to TinyPic" next to the upload attachment and poll creation tabs on the posting page.

Simply click the "Browse" button to select an image to upload then click "Upload Now"

After a few seconds the widget will refresh with your newly uploaded image then click the "Add To Post" button and your image will be added to your post.

Simple quick and easy and you can upload as many images as you want.

The widget can also be used to search for images on photobucket so if you dont have an image available for your post you can do a quick search and add someone elses image to give your post a bit of visual appeal.

Have fun cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
zachman61
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: Tinypic Image Uploads
zachman61
Awesome Job Codenstuff!
Nailing my feet to the floor is easier than using my own muscles to balance, but you don't see me doing that :)
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

mikethedj4
Booo Tinypic, YAY ImageShack
Bogoh67
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Bogoh67
i agree mike
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
Yes but tinypic lets you upload images without needing to be a member or fill in any data using their widget but imageshack requires you to be a member meaning it asks you to register before uploading an image.

You can upload an image on imageshacks website without being a member but from their API documentation ive seen theres no upload feature without requiring registration.

If you know of any widget/code for imageshack that ive missed then please let me know and I will add it to the site.
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

mikethedj4
I like ImageShack, because I don't need to be a member to upload images, flash swf files, as well as videos.

I've been able to upload extremely large animated gif files, and works on ImageShack, but not of any of the other image hosting sites I've used. Plus I don't haft to worry about my image being deleted. I've heard it's happened to some people from ImageShack, but not once with me.
M1z23R
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

M1z23R
TinyPic > ImageShack
Axel
Coding God
Coding God

Axel
M1z23R wrote:
TinyPic > ImageShack
It's the same stop arguing about it.
I prefer imageshack though
http://vagex.com/?ref=25000
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

smashapps
Thanks for adding this CodenStuff ! :D
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
Agust1337
Coding God
Coding God

Agust1337
is there a limitation on how many pictures u can add :P?
You're crazy!
I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested. ~Sheldon Cooper
11 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Announcements”