New Video Gallery

Important site announcements and information.
13 posts Page 2 of 2
Contributors
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Re: New Video Gallery
hungryhounduk
Hey
even tho it is a good addition, Is there a way we can add our own Videos from our Computers?? instead of first uploading it to YouTube?? even if we could add WM Video, or Flash Swf, that would be a bonus.

just a thought, i guess it probably has to do with Bandwidth/Space how we dont have that feature already.

Chris
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
Hello,

Yes its a space/bandwidth issue why we dont have that feature, it would be good but its just impossible we would need a dedicated server with a shed load of webspace and bandwidth to do it which would cost £100's a month and I havent won the lottery yet :lol: ..any rich people want to donate? lol

Videos are really big files and depending on the length/quality they can be about 100mb+ in size and if you used that as an example lets say I uploaded a 100mb video and 10 people watched it that would be 1gb of bandwidth gone in just a few minutes.

Just because we cant do it rite now doesnt mean we couldnt do it at some point in the future you never know cooll;

Youtube give their space/bandwidth for free so for now we will use theirs :)
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Jg99
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Jg99
That is a good idea, except it takes alot of space.
http://www.sctechusa.com SilverCloud Website
13 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Announcements”