Download Log

Important site announcements and information.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Download Log
CodenStuff
Hello Coders,

First of all I need to let you guys know about the new download logging system that is now active on site. Everytime a member downloads a file from the site it is now logged into the database containing basic information ie:

Username
Time/Date of download
Number of times downloaded
How many credits you paid for the file
Whether or not you chose to remain anonymous when downloading

This log is required for a number of features im currently working on and will also be used to help MODs resolve disputes and catch anyone trying to rip off other members by manipulating the credit system etc so its very useful to have the log.

The first public feature available for you to use with this log is the ability to see whos downloaded your file(s) but only the uploader can view their lists. You can get to the list by clicking the new icon next to your download button:

If you dont want anyone to know youve downloaded a file and wish to remain anonymous you will now find a "Download Anonymously" button on the download page:

MODs can still see which files you downloaded whether you remain anonymous or not.

More features using this data will be available soon.

Thank you cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
zachman61
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: Download Log
zachman61
Awesome
But i feel stupid because i clicked the arrow on the image, Lol :)
Nailing my feet to the floor is easier than using my own muscles to balance, but you don't see me doing that :)
Cheatmasterbw
Coding God
Coding God

Cheatmasterbw
Looks great!

---------

Here is a download to test the new feature (this is an invalid zip file :lol: ):
File.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
http://www.megaapps.tk/
Jg99
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Jg99
NIIIIIIIIICE! THanks for putting that! +rep for u cns again!
Keep improving the site, and thanks for the test downlaod
http://www.sctechusa.com SilverCloud Website
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Announcements”